Sunday, July 22, 2012

LPS kingdom part 1

Welcome back everybody! Today I'm going to riff something which isn't Mario Plush Universe! I'm going to review the first part of LPS (for those of you who are unfamiliar, it stands for Littlest Pet Shop) kingdom. There are many bad Littlest Pet Shop videos, but I'm reviewing the worst of them for you guys because you rock and you shouldn't have to watch bad videos alone. Also, 3 Engrish Points added for lack of punctuation and capitalization.

The Description

Let's read the description, shall we?
:D
 Let's not review the description! Let's just watch the video instead.

The Video

• 0:00 Screen recorder watermarks? Really? THIS ISN'T EVEN A SCREEN RECORDING!!
• 0:02 That's a nice toaster you use as a microphone, gempetgirl123.
• 0:04 Ten in a clock???
• 0:08 You don't wake up until 10:00 in the morning?
• 0:15 "Ummmm... Miss? It's 10:00 in the morning!
• 0:19 Did I mention that she sounds like Marcel the Shell?
• 0:26 YES! YES!
• 0:35 And then the pelican died.
• 0:38 "Ouch" indeed.
• 0:40 How is this necessary?
• 0:46 How come there is only one plate on the table?
• 0:54 That sound isn't even close to convincing!
• 0:57 Take a drink...
• 1:10 Here's a perfect example of bad acting.
• 1:16 Give me the coffee!
• 1:22 "Um, Queen, we never wrote the last 6 pages of the script".
• 1:26 LOL WUT?
• 1:41 "Why won't this stupid thing come on?"
• 1:42 No, seriously, you should cut that part out.
• 1:46 "Now let me move the toaster this way..."
• 1:57 I lost count of how many times they have said "yes" in this video.
• 2:02 Seriously, this person should write a script or at least do multiple takes of this video.
• 2:03 I know that she's always at the nearest McDonalds, where all dumb people go.
• 2:14 You have kids?
• 2:16 Insert "your mom" joke here.
• 2:20 How can a pelican raise a puppy? The rules of nature say that only dogs can make puppies!
• 2:24 No, you're not a princess!
• 2:30 I don't care about this video at all.
• 2:36 I'll never listen to this garbage.
• 2:41 And then everybody died.
• 2:47 I bet the person who made this is also five.
• 2:51 Now apologize about this terrible video!
• 3:01 "Why can't I get this stupid helmet on!"
• 3:06 "Screw this stupid thing!"
• 3:08 I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiting!
• 3:12 Here's another sentence which I can not quite understand.
• 3:18 This video is getting so boring, even the characters are bored.
• 3:27 The person who made this is a loser.
• 3:28 "I'm not that kind of loser. I am the biggest loser the world has even seen!"
• 3:31 Engrish count is increased by 1 for the line "I'm princess like you".
• 3:39 Wish for what?
• 3:45 R.I.P. the toaster camera.
• 3:52 I have no words to describe how bad this is.
• 3:57 Please stop this video.
• 4:03 And now I've started calling everybody involved in making this video losers.
• 4:06 Stop? As in stop making this rubbish?
• 4:12 "Go die in some magic way".
• 4:22 Hey, are we IN THE BATHROOM?
• 4:36 You are sleeping on a deserted island?
• 4:45 Time to go where?
• 4:54 Attack of the cursor, with his yellow shield!
• 4:57 Where do you have to go? IN THE BATHROOM?
• 5:07 Now, we can see this kid's hair and shirt.
• 5:19 See you again in 46,853 years!
• 5:24 How is this necessary?
• 5:57 These guards don't have names?
• 5:59 And then the guards died, too.
• 6:13 GET ON WITH IT!
• 6:22 Nothing ever goes on in this video.
• 6:51
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
• 6:52 I don't care.
• 6:53 You mean DON'T watch part 2?
• 6:56 By soon, she probably means 5 months.
• 7:01 YAY! IT'S OVER!!!!

Top 5 Funniest Comments

There are no comments for this video.
Anyways, this finally concludes this boring video. I am so bored, that I can validly say that this video stinks. There is no effort, the voice acting is awful, the editing is nonexistent, this person's grammar is awful, and there is no excuse to call this good.

Final Verdict

Lack of Effort- Editing is almost nonexistent, this video looks like it was made by a 5 year old.
Disgraceful Voice Acting- The voices sound like they were also from a 5 year old.
Engrish- They just didn't care with the title, didn't they.
Immaturity- I can tell that this person doesn't deserve to even be on YouTube.
Poor Usage of Screen Recorder- I just hate that watermark.
Overall Failure- 9/10
Video: Gets a 1/10 for lack of editing, pointless filler, nonexistent effort, and terrible voice acting.
Thanks for surviving. Tomorrow, I'll see you again as I review a cruddy animation! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment