Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baby Mario Bros. Adventures - Ep.1-2: Baby Bowser's Troubles

Hello everybody! I just returned from my vacation, and I had so much fun! Back on topic, there still isn't the 2nd episode of MPU which was promised, but he started making terrible shirts like this one instead.
I've always wanted to be a DIRECROR!
Alright, I am actually going to review the 2nd episode of Baby Mario Bros. Adventures instead, so please, don't enjoy the video.

THE DESCRIPTION

I'll skip this part and go straight to the video today because the descriptions for episodes 1 and 2 are nearly identical.

THE VIDEO

• 0:01 I didn't know that GamePlush had a Furby who makes videos and does voices for him.
• 0:06 Goomba: Bowser, I have bad news.  Another episode of this terrible series is being made right now.
Baby Bowser: We must destroy whoever is behind this.
• 0:17 That's not a picture on a camera. That's Episode 1 on an AT&T iPhone's YouTube app.
• 0:26 Move yourself, you lazy butt.
• 0:29 ...OR I'LL KILL YOU!
• 0:52 The entrance to the movie theater which is playing Jack and Jill on opening weekend.
• 1:11 "I can't see anything. I'm dead".
• 1:16 Our technical difficulties are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
• 1:21 "Just get it back on again!"
• 1:22 Our technical difficulties for our technical difficulties are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
• 1:33 "How dare you sleep on the job!"
• 1:37 Our technical difficulties for our technical difficulties for our technical difficulties are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
• 1:45 Insert unfitting music here.
• 1:51 Thank you for your filler content!
• 1:59 Let's get out of here!
• 2:12 You are not even trying to hide that.
• 2:13 Teleportation lutsu? What the heck does that mean?
• 2:16 What?
• 2:18 AND THEN EVERYBODY DIED!
• 2:24 Excuse plots at their finest!
• 2:28 
• 2:31 You have a kitchen? Makes as much sense as about everything else in this video.
• 3:00 Only an idiot would believe that!
• 3:15 CENSORED
• 3:32 "He was already dead".
• 3:40 Another reaction shot I would use!
• 3:42 *checks Wikipedia*
• 3:54 Didn't the Yoshis save Luigi?
• 4:03 You've gotta love how this series provides reaction shots for me!
• 4:09 Clip? As in toenail clippings?
• 4:15 FLASHBACK TIME!
5:04 About a minute of reused footage later...
• 5:11 "We're afraid we'll have to stop you from continuing this trashy video".
• 5:19 Don't you just DREAD potty humor?
• 5:41 We're all out of ideas!
• 5:53 The disgraceful baby voices return!
• 6:02 Awww...
• 6:05 To be continued in a month or so.
• 6:13 YES! IT'S OVER!

TOP 5 FUNNIEST COMMENTS

There are no comments for this video.
Well, that's the end of the second episode of PAIN. GamePlush did not improve much, so I'll just get the final verdict over with!

Final Verdict

Lack of Effort- Recycles almost a full minute of footage from the first episode; rather short.
Production Value that's Worse than Power Rangers- More Windows Movie Maker abuse!
Poor Usage of Screen Recorder- Need I say more?
Recycled Footage- Takes up only a bit of the video.
Lack of Research- Well done at failing, my friend.
Overall Failure: 9/10
Video: Gets a 1/10 for lack of effort, recycled footage, and poor usage of Windows Movie Maker.
Thank's for not getting killed by Furbies. Tommorow, I will review a cruddy animation FOR REAL this time. In the meantime, keep hoping that episode 2 of Mario Plush Universe comes out soon, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment