Saturday, July 28, 2012

Baby Mario Bros. Adventures - Ep.1-1: How it started

Hello people, I am finally back! No cruddy animation like I promised will be reviewed, and there is no Mario Plush Universe in sight, despite "STV Media's" [broken] promise. So instead, I'll be reviewing another plush video, the first episode of Baby Mario Bros. Adventures. Hopefully, this one won't be a ripoff! Anyways, let's check out the description.

THE DESCRIPTION

Yoshi's Island clips not by me, and the game is by Nintendo.Music not by me, and it is: Fairy Tail - Main Theme
Hooray for valid credits! Also 4 Engrish points for the wording.
You might notice a small number on the bottom-left corner because this was recorded with a very good app called "Fraps".
If it gives a watermark, it's not a good program.
Yes, this is episode 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hello, Captain Obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will see a similar creeper clip like the one at the end in one of my friend's, "vazquezluisenrique" videos, what u do to do that is mine underground and spawn a bunch of creepers, and of course it has to be in creative mode or the creepers will kill you.
 Well...onto the video!

THE VIDEO

• 0:06 A terrible video!
• 0:15 I can barely read the text!
• 0:33 Well, that was anticlimactic.
For the next few minutes, there's a poorly editing montage of clips from Yoshi's Island. I am going to do something I've never done before.
SKIP IT
• 4:09 2 1/2 years later, Mario and Luigi were being raised by a human family, who took care of them for the next 18 years! I thought that was common knowledge!
• 4:16 Unauthorized by Nintendo.
• 4:18 MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!
• 4:21 30 years ago in MS Paint...
• 4:48 But wait, wasn't Luigi slightly older than Mario?
• 4:55 Yoshi's Island 3: Attack of the Mouse
• 5:01 "No, Yoshi, and I refuse to appear in this cruddy video.
• 5:10 By the way, I am struggling to hear the audio.
• 5:21 Yoshi's their lord now? I smell bad fan fiction!
• 5:29 A wild image appears!
• 5:40 Oh good, the hawk will eat the person who made this!
• 5:43 A Rio crossover? Really?
• 5:45 "I poop on people and I blame it on seagulls".
• 5:57 DEATH METAL NIGEL!
• 6:00 Can I consider that a Big Lipped Alligator Moment?
• 6:03 And there is my reaction to that scene!
• 6:07 He just died, this video was so bad!
• 6:35 Why yes, he did say it!
• 6:49 I tell almost everybody who has a video on here this: DO RETAKES!
• 6:51 I also tell everybody to WRITE A FREAKING SCRIPT!
• 7:01 Smelling makes you get to know people?
• 7:03 And then everyone died. The end.
• 7:05 Yoshi: I can't take this bad video anymore! Make it stop!
• 7:13 I should have known that the special effects could get worse than the ones in MPU. I mean, just look at that poorly edited image.
• 7:29 Another statement I can use as a reaction to this video!
• 7:46 It looks like someone needs to improve their handwriting!
• 8:02 For that letter, this video gets 2 points added for Engrish.
• 8:04 My reaction to this letter!
• 8:22 Yoshi: SHUT UP!
• 8:25 So, Baby Mario is now a Pokemon?
• 8:29 Baby's Luigi's a Pokemon now too?
• 8:31 I think my heart disapproves of this as well!
• 8:44 I love how this video keeps providing reaction shots for me!
• 8:56 Yoshi: To Hell.
• 8:58 He's probably dying anyway with no protection!
• 9:15 More like OVER NINE THOUSAND!
• 9:38 And so, we get a full view of the closet where this was filmed!
• 9:45 Do you want us to puke?
• 9:49 That's grown up DK, you moron!
• 9:57 That cursor will take over the world!
• 10:11 Who the heck is that?
• 10:23 I thought you didn't have a home!
• 10:27 How is this Minecraft footage necessary?

TOP 5 FUNNIEST COMMENTS

There are no comments for this video.
Well, that's the end of this misery video. This person really should learn how to import videos from his camera, because that was just one of the many ways this video was bad, which inspires my final verdict!

FINAL VERDICT

Lack of Effort- Extremely poor editing, bad acting, can't import videos from camera to WMM.
Production Value that's Worse than Power Rangers- Everyone hates Windows Movie Maker!
Special Effect Failures- The automatic winner is the image at 7:13.
Disgraceful Voice Acting- My heart fainted when I heard some of those voices.
Engrish- The letter looks like it was written by a 5 year old.
Overall Failure: 9/10
Video: Gets a 1/10 for lack of effort, bad editing, the image at 7:13, and the godawful voice acting.
Thank's for not having to go to the hospital. Tommorow, I'm leaving for my vacation! Hopefully, by Saturday, I will be back to review the 2nd episode of Mario Plush Universe and other garbage! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment